Full Time Store Assistant – Worthing
Position: Full Time Store Assistant
Location: Boxx Storage, King Edward Avenue, Worthing, BN14 8FE
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £21500 per annum with annual reviews
Benefits: Opportunity to earn additional bonuses, 28 days including bank holidays rising to 30 days with service, contributory pension after qualifying period, professional training, and the potential for career progression
We are looking for a driven individual who will demonstrate their enthusiasm for sales and deliver great customer service. Your excellent administrative and organisational skills will be utilised fully in your day-to-day role.
Working within a small friendly team, you will have the willingness to learn with a commitment to building strong customer relations.
The Full Time Store Assistant role is exposed to a variety of tasks including promoting the store within the local community. You will provide excellent service to customers face-to-face as well as over the phone and by email. By asking the right questions about their storage needs, you will be able to offer the right solution whilst adding value with every interaction.
Store standards are paramount to our customer journey, and you will be involved in the day to day running of the store to maintain this. We will offer you the training and development to maximize your success. You will be a valued member of the team with support from your Store Manager to progress and grow.
- Possess an understanding of what it means to provide exceptional customer service
- Have a proactive and positive approach
- Be a supportive team player
- Previous sales experience is advantageous, but your drive and passion is more important to us
- Current full clean driving licence
- Can operate a computer and common programs i.e Word, Outlook, Excel
In return we offer:
- Working hours of 9.00am-5.30pm (No Sunday or Bank Holiday working)
- Monthly bonus based on achieving financial and operational targets
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays rising to a maximum of 30 days according to length of service
- Contributory pension scheme after a qualifying period
About the company:
We are a new storage business in a modern, refurbished, clean and bright building. As a company we offer a range of affordable storage solutions for domestic and business customers.
We are looking to grow the business with people who are passionate about great customer service and who want to develop their career.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £21500 per annum